Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I may be in a Coma, but I'm not dead!

(my good friends Timnus and Jean' Vie've)
So, I'm one of the worst people at updating blogs. I love having it, it's just where I'm at, I don't take the time on doing it (it seems like in ministry everything that you'd like to do is "extracirrucular" and you feel like a kid whose in tons of activities and you don't want to "do" another thing!) well, that's how I feel anyway! So a lot has happened, Kate and I are dating, we went to Manhattan, KS to meet my friends (which I don't know how well that went) I went to Eluthera, Bahamas for a missions trip (awesome) my friends, Nate and Sandy got married, Kate and I broke up, and then got back together (that's a different story) my parents came down to visit me, and finally I'm going to apply (or already am) for College of the Ozarks. wow, that sums up the last 4 months? so anyway, I know that theres tons more to write about - one being my good buddy tim has a blog also - but just know that I'm doing good and I am going to make a effort (maybe even a goal) to keep this blog updated for all 5 or six of you that actually read this. Also know that Kate Corley is an amazing woman of God and I like her a whole lot!
I'm going to put a picture of Tim and Jen so you know what my good friends look like - oh I almost forgot, Tim and Jen, Kate and myself went on a double date last Friday and it was a blast (Kate will give you more details if you want) but I wish I had pictures, but Kate probably does.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what are you basing your "wellness" of the trip to Manhattan on?

About that other story, huh? yes, no, yes, (what comes next?)

congratulations on the CofO decision. I think that will be a good move on your part.

One of your friends in Manhattan...
dr

kate said...

good job, honey muffin! way to catch up in a succinct paragraph the past 4 months :-)

Erica Joy said...

thanks buddy! I've been wondering what's going on in your life these days! :) I really appreciate your vulnerability in the other blog too. I find it's always good to get that stuff out, as long as our heart's remain teachable and soft. :) Friend, I really like you a lot. I'm so glad you're in my life.

Play Bazaar said...

They must have strict guidelines to follow, or they could get hurt or annoy others. For example, talk to them about screaming and how their voices could disturb others. satta king

satta king

satta king

Unknown said...

In the event that you need to fix your financial assessment, evade activities that send up warnings with the credit organizations. These banners incorporate utilizing progresses from one card to take care of another, making huge quantities of solicitations for new credit, or opening such a large number of records simultaneously. Such suspicious movement will hurt your score. Satta King
Play Bazaar

Play said...

Put the spending brakes on yourself by lowering your credit limit on all of your cards. Not only will this prevent you from owing more, but it will be reflected in your credit score because it shows that you are responsible with your credit.Satta King
Play Bazaar


sattakingplaybazaar said...

To begin with, you need to pay an expense to keep re-broadening your advance until you can take care of it. play bazaar

satta king

Play Bazaar said...

Remember that who you work for is as important as the work you do. Anyone who is looking for workers who will be happy with working for pennies isn't the kind of employer you want to work under. Look for someone or a company who pays fairly, treats workers well and respects you. Satta King Expert Tips And Tricks For Lead Generation Play Bazaar

playbajar said...

Turn on Apple's iCloud as soon as you get an iPad. iCloud acts as an important backup to your most critical documents, photos, music, and more. The beauty of it is that it just works. No need to manually force it to back your items up; it does it behind the scenes.satta king
play bazaar
satta matka

Unknown said...

Caps are an incredible accomplice to coordinate any sort of outfit. For men, there are the average angler caps and baseball tops, however for ladies, the potential outcomes run a lot further. For example, you can wear a charming sun cap, floppy cap or sea shore cap with any easygoing dress you claim.
Satta King
Play Bazaar

Satta King said...

When attempting to get site guests to pursue your email records so as to advertise your items legitimately, offer a motivator to urge them to pick in. In the event that a peruser accepts there is something in it for them, for example, a challenge section or free data, they will be bound to pursue and read the messages. Satta King Play Bazaar