Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I can do it on my own!

(I want to say that I am sorry that I have not writen in a while)

So I came to the realization about fasting today, usually when I fast, I tend to set a standard (often way higher than I could even obtain) and only to set my self up for failure. It dawned on me today (and might I add that it frustrates me just to think about my selfishness) why don't I seek the counsel of a godly man and ask him to help me do this ("No way," I say to myself, "I can do it on my own!") but to walk we need to crawl. And I hate to impose my standards on people, but we need this. Spiritual Discipline is a must to grow closer to our Father!!!! do not by any mean fast that you may show yourself "incredible Christian!" but we still need this, but if we are going to need someone to show us how to be able to do these things!!! Praise Jesus, if we do not trust godly men and women then we have bigger problems going on... we cannot do things on our own, it's DANGEROUS TO THINK SO!!!! trust me! anyway, praise Jesus, make us new... give us patience, Lord because we are not quick fix beings, but ones who will take years (intense years) to become what you want us to become! We love You Jesus!

8 comments:

Play Bazaar said...

Depending on how long you're planning to be camping, it's important to have things that won't go bad during the trip. play bazaar
satta king
satta king

Unknown said...

To decrease by and large charge card obligation center around taking care of each card in turn. Taking care of one card can support your certainty and cause you to feel like you are making progress. Try to keep up your different cards by paying the base month to month sum, and take care of all cards on time to forestall punishments and high loan costs. Satta King
Play Bazaar

Play said...

When trying to repair your credit, it is often important for you to look into companies that could make the stress a little easier on you. There are legitimate companies that can help you help yourself and consolidate all of your debt and often cut a lot of the debt off so you can have less stress.
Satta King
Play Bazaar

sattakingplaybazaar said...

Most credit organizations will give you a markdown on your advance expenses or intrigue, however, play bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

Have you heard of a "get-paid-to" site? These are increasing in popularity, particularly among the younger generation. You can earn money by subscribing to newsletters, playing games and completing surveys. Particularly if you do not have a marketable skill, this may be the easiest way for you to earn money online. However, make sure you find a reputable site to work with. Satta King Expert Tips And Tricks For Lead Generation Play Bazaar

playbajar said...

Get a screen protector for your iPad before you begin to use the device. While the screens on the iPads are of very high quality, they can still be damaged relatively easily if they are not protected. The smallest grain of dirt rubbed across the screen with your finger can result in a large scratch.satta king
play bazaar
satta matka

Unknown said...

The most complimenting garments are ones that fit appropriately. Garments that are too tight will put the focus on your body's blemishes and garments that are too free will include the presence of additional pounds. Regardless of what the style, shading or material, garments that are the correct size will assist you with looking incredible. Satta King
Play Bazaar

Satta King said...

Publicizing first-time client coupons or different advantages is a helpful expansion to your Internet showcasing systems. It will incite individuals to communicate with your site to look at what elite advantages they can benefit from; regardless of whether they definitely don't make a buy on that visit, they have reached your image and they might just bookmark your page. Satta King Play Bazaar